"Found hole"

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:42:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Stephen Paul Weber <
singpolyma at singpolyma.net> wrote:

> This is very concening for me.  Extensions should *never* be enabled by
> default!

If you read on, you'll find that I was working from an older proposal that
was never implemented. It is instead a modified version of a normal error
message, and the syntax used ensures that it is always an error anyway,
since it can only be invoked with either illegal expression syntax "_" or
an *undefined* name "_foo").