GHC 7.4.2 on Ubuntu Trusty

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Sun Jan 4 07:54:58 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I have a local branch of ghc-7.8 which can be compiled by 7.10.
The most annoying patch that needed to be backported was AMP
adjustment changes.  I also messed up some stuff involving LANGUAGE
pragmas which I am going to go back and clean up.

    https://github.com/ezyang/ghc/tree/ghc-7.8

There are also some changes to hoopl, transformers and hpc (mostly
because their bootstrap libraries.)

Unfortunately I can't easily Phab these changes.  Any suggestions
for how to coordinate landing these changes?

Edward

Excerpts from Yitzchak Gale's message of 2014-12-28 13:38:47 -0500: