Help wanted: working on the GHC webpage

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Apr 14 19:58:04 UTC 2015

Hey Sergey,

Sorry for the delay - thanks for all your changes! A few other people
have stepped up. But we still need more help of course. :)

I'm incorporating your changes into the main Git repository as we
speak, and I greatly appreciate it! I'm also incorporating changes
from others. Please watch the repo and let me know if you have
questions!

PS: As for Trac, I agree that at the minimum there should be some kind
of syndication or something from the homepage to Trac... the Weekly
News *is* user-focused, but the homepage has been severely lacking.
I'd appreciate comments here - make an issue about it on the bug
tracker!

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant