runghc and GhcWithInterpreter

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Mon Apr 6 17:17:24 UTC 2015

No, it's not supposed to work, since runghc interprets GHC code.
runghc itself is just a little shell script which calls GHC proper
with the -f flag, so I suppose the build system was just not set
up to not create this link in that case.

Edward

Excerpts from Jeremy's message of 2015-04-06 07:34:34 -0700: