Permitting trailing commas for record syntax ADT declarations

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:21:33 UTC 2014

I don't think that's necessarily is good style. I don't think we want two
different ways of doing import lists. The original proposal was to address
a quite small but important engineer issue: without allow *one* trailing
comma your version control history gets messed up, because the wrong person
gets "blamed" for a line of code. The standard programming language way of
solving that problem is to allow a trailing comma.