Recursion on TypeNats

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 27 14:58:16 UTC 2014

Your argument here is compelling. I have wanted type-level integers from the beginning and saw Nats as just a step toward integers. But, of course, this is silly -- you're right that Nats deserve their own place.

Perhaps make a feature request for this. It may be related to type-level pattern synonyms, as proposed in #8828, comment:2.

Richard