Windows build broken in Linker.c

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Oct 17 14:54:40 UTC 2014

There's one or two of them, yes. If you look under
./testsuite/tests/rts, and grep for files named `linker_*`, you'll
find the primary load test we use. This test should also test whether
or not unloading objects works too. So, feel free to add more;
shouldn't be too difficult.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:01 PM, John Wiegley <johnw at newartisans.com> wrote:

>> I was working on a fix yesterday but ran out of time. Frankly this code is a
>> nightmare, every time I touch it it breaks on some platform - this time I
>> validated on 64 bit Windows but not 32. Aargh indeed.
>
> Before I start breaking this code up into pieces, do we have tests that solely
> target the linking sub-components, and how would I run them?  Perhaps I can
> setup a fleet of virtual machines to try it out in every combination where we
> expect the code to compile.
>
> John

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant