Haskell Platform Update?

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at googlemail.com
Sat May 31 08:28:15 UTC 2014

On Friday 30 May 2014, 23:42:57, Caitlin wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I was just wondering if an updated release for the Haskell Platform was
> planned in the neat future? The current schedule lists November of last
> year as being the time for release candidates..
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~Caitlin

Yes, the preparations are in progress. I can't tell if it's going to be
released really soon (next week) or within the next month, or whether
something again throws a spanner into the works and it takes longer.

The delay is in no small part due to the release of GHC 7.8 having been
delayed for a nontrivial amount of time.