GHCJS now runs Template Haskell on node.js - Any interest in out of process TH for general cross compilation?

CJ van den Berg cj at vdbonline.com
Thu Jul 3 12:25:46 UTC 2014

Yes! This would definitely be of great interest to users of the
Android cross compilers. It should be quite feasible to drive a TH
runner process on a development device or emulator. Having genuine TH
support would be a huge improvement to the usefulness of GHC in a
cross compiling scenario.

I would love to start work on integrating TH runner support into
ghc-android.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj at vdbonline.com