Static values language extension proposal

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:47:32 UTC 2014

indeed! Thanks erik!

On the paralllel list, edkso shares with us a single commit that adds all
the requested features as a user land lib

https://github.com/haskell-distributed/distributed-static/commit/d2bd2ebca5a96ea5df621770e98bfb7a3b745bc7

@tweag folks, please do not write personal attacks on the issue tracker, if
you find yourself frustrated, I probably am too! please keep a positive
constructive tone in all future communications.