ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.8.1 Release Candidate 1

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:26:00 UTC 2014

I had some similar problems and had to fiddle with my DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH so
that ghc-related executables would see the libffi.dylib that comes with GHC
before any of my system-wide installed libffi.dylib.

Why the permissive @rpath link for libffi.dylib if the GHC executables are
supposed to come with their own?