Cross compiling for Cortex A9

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Sat Aug 2 17:15:08 UTC 2014

IIRC, CFLAGS should be needed only for configure which should detect
your architecture well and generate appropriate settings file. GHC
itself should not use them IIRC. If you need something special, then you
can use mk/build.mk

But I'm not expert for cross-compiling GHC, nor for cross-compiling
using GHC which is the reason why I recommended native compilation
especially since this is possible and the least problematic way to go...

Karel