Buildbots

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:03:31 UTC 2014

> I think making it more surfaced / discoverable might enable a lot more
> volunteer build bots (which is an issue aside from maintaining it)

As Karel has indicated, I have been already running an instance of the
server and I am generally open to adding further clients, if you think
this would be useful.  Perhaps the only limitation would be the disk
space for storing all the snapshots builds for all the all clients,
but I could easily solve this problem :-)

Or, if you want to move the whole service to some more official place,
e.g. under the haskell.org infrastructure, I am happy to help with
restarting the service, I already earned some experience in running
both sides over the years.