openindiana binaries

asyropoulos at aol.com asyropoulos at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 15:11:17 CEST 2013

 Hello,

This weekend I tried to compile ghc-7.6.3  on OpenIndiana using an older version that was posted at
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_7_0_3 I have used this version to compile install pandoc
and pandoc compiled just fine and it works! However, I have noticed that libffi.so.6 should not be
installed in a non standard folder, and I have no idea if this is a problem of OpenIndiana or Solaris
more generally. Now, I think it would be nice to add this version to the download page, do you
know whom I have to contact for the relevant details?

Regards,

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos