match_co: needs more cases

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue May 28 15:07:28 CEST 2013

It's harmless. But it's there to tell us that a RULE is not going to match because the LHS involves a coercion that is not Refl or a variable.   Matching on more complex coercions is likely to be fragile, since they can take a variety of forms.

So don't worry too much, but I'd be interested in a repro case

Simon