Missing snapshots

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:51:47 CEST 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM, Ian Lynagh <ian at well-typed.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 04:50:40PM -0400, Carter Schonwald wrote:
>> huh you're right!
>>
>> I seem to recall that that snapshots hadn't been updated since december
>> while they were still up though...
>
> Yes, uploading new snapshots is waiting for me to find some time to
> implement a way to upload without needing an account.
>
> I've no idea what happened to the old ones, though.

For your information, the FreeBSD daily builds are available dating
back to January 2012 here (for both HEAD and STABLE, i386 and amd64):

http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/ghc/dist/freebsd8/

I am aware that it may not be in the interest of a greater crowd (and
the original question was probably referring to the Linux or Mac OS X
builds) but it may be useful to know that.