Who uses Travis CI and can help write a cookbook for those guys?

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:57:10 CEST 2013

The Travis folks have decided they want to support Haskell better (multiple
compiler versions):

  https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/882#issuecomment-20165378

(Yay!)  They're asking for someone to help them up with setup scripts.
 They mention their cookbook collection here:

   https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-cookbooks

In that thread above, I pasted our little script that fetches and installs
multiple GHC versions, but I have little experiences with cloud
technologies & VMs.  Can someone jump in and help push this forward?

As a community I'm sure it would be great to get a higher percentage of
Hackage packages using simple, hosted continuous testing... I'd personally
like to replace my Jenkins install if they can get the necessary GHC
versions in there.

Best,
  -Ryan