Installing GHC and

harry voldermort at
Tue Jul 23 16:33:21 CEST 2013

Stephen Paul Weber wrote
> Somebody claiming to be harry wrote:
>>all of this stems from GHC
>>looking for, instead of
> Most systems symlink to the default version installed.  On
> Debian
> stable it's ... so it may work for you, but you may want to
> upgrade.

It's not symlinked on the systems that I'm working with (mostly CentOS and
Red Hat - I'm not disputing that it might work on "most" systems). I also
need to install GHC on systems where I don't have root access, so I can't
create the link.

Could GHC be configured to look for, or whatever version it was
actually linked against, if it can't find

Sent from the Haskell - Glasgow-haskell-users mailing list archive at