GHC and GSL

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 22 18:27:23 CEST 2013

Usually, a bus error is similar to a segmentation fault, in that it
indicates something has gone terribly wrong.  However, as hmatrix
is an API to some foreign C libraries, I would not rule out the possibility
that it's a bug in the library itself.

What version of hmatrix do you have, and if you compile the program
with -debug and run it in gdb, do you get a backtrace?

Edward

Excerpts from Adrian Victor Crisciu's message of Mon Jul 22 06:38:46 -0700 2013: