any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Thu Jan 24 23:59:18 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
>On 01/24/2013 07:26 PM, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
>> Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
>>> Can you run it in gdb and loock what the backtrace looks like?
>Did you compile with -debug?
>I remember I got a stack trace with gdb like this (when doing remote
>debugging) and got it cleaned up by loading the exectuable with "file".
>Maybe you have to do something like that to?

$ ntoarm-gdb --core=Main.core Main
... copyright and such ...

[New pid 14336138 tid 1]

warning: .dynamic section for "/home/singpolyma/bbndk/target_10_0_9_1673/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libEGL.so.1" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)

warning: .dynamic section for "/home/singpolyma/bbndk/target_10_0_9_1673/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libGLESv2.so.1" is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)
#0  0x08402000 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x08402000 in ?? ()
#1  0x082de978 in stg_ap_p_fast ()
#2  0x082de978 in stg_ap_p_fast ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted