any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Thu Jan 24 19:00:49 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Karel Gardas wrote:
>On 01/24/13 05:51 PM, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
>>Doing a registered build with llvm-3.0 I eventually get:
>>In function `c58Y_info':
>>/tmp/ghc21061_0/ghc21061_0.bc:(.text+0x42d4): undefined reference to
>>`__aeabi_memcpy'
>>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>>make[1]: *** [utils/hsc2hs/dist-install/build/tmp/hsc2hs] Error 1
>>make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>This is purely linker issue.  Somehow you link with different set of
>libraries probably.  Anyway it looks like:
>http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.faqs/ka3934.html
>-- this function is part of common ARM EABI so it should be implemented by
>your C compiler tool-chain. You just need to find out where it is and how
>you may use it.

So, not sure on the right solution, but when I add   -lcaps    then the
linker errors go away and I can build executables.  Unfortunately, when I
try to run any of them on a device, I get a segfault, just as I always did
with registerised cross-builds for ARM... this with both llvm-3.0 and
llvm-3.2

:(

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma