any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Thu Jan 24 18:28:18 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
>On 01/24/2013 05:51 PM, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
>(...)
>>
>> So... it can't find memcpy for some reason?
>>
>> I'm about to try with llvm-3.2 to see if that's different.
>>

>The solution for me was to wrap mkfifo (in a function I called __mkfifo)
>and used that one from the ffi instead.

Right, I see things around on the web about people doing similar stuff.

>But the symbol not found is __aeabi_memcpy, not memcpy itself ...
>I can not find __aeabi_memcpy in the ghc source ...
>Maybe it is not linking some required library?

I'm not sure.  Most curious is that this has not come up before in any of my
other ARM-build attempts (which produced less-than-working code, but
suceeded in compiling).

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted