GHC compilation error (re-post).

Caitlin bioprogrammer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:05:05 CET 2013

Thanks Garrett.

I deleted the Haskell Platform installation, manually removed all traces of
GHC and the Hakell Platform from my registry and various folders, then
re-installed the Haskell Platform. I created a folder under the 'C:\'
drive, copied my .hs files there, changed to that subfolder started ghci.
The file loaded without error. This seems like a problem the developers
might address in the next release?

Thanks again for the help.

~Caitlin