Master thesis

Tim Watson watson.timothy at
Wed Jan 16 11:39:31 CET 2013

Shameless plug: Cloud Haskell. See the links below for a list of open issues, some really complex, some really simple. Not sure if any are suitable for a master thesis, but feel free to look and see if there's anything meaty enough. (same guidelines apply for both projects)

Versioning and conversion of serialized types (between versions) would be a boon to us if you could think of a neat way to do that. It would also come in handy for dphd I'm sure - see distributed-process-static and for some of the reasons why we might want that.