Error building ghc on raspberry pi.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 15 18:50:21 CET 2013

Well, just wild guessing what's needed on RPi, but could you who do have
this board attempt to use attached patch? Don't forget to ./boot as this
change configure. Also testing it on completely clean tree may be wise
idea. Also after configure run please check that you do have VFPv2 in
the ext list. -- this is indeed a wild guess for ARMv6, but as we do the
same for ARMv7 (guessing VFPv3) I don't think this is show-stopper now...

Please let me know if this is working...

Karel