ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.6.2 Release Candidate 1

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Thu Jan 3 13:50:23 CET 2013

worked for me under x86 SunOS 5.10

Cheers Christian

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Donnerstag,  3. Januar 2013,
09:52:19 Uhr CET
     3402 total tests, which gave rise to
    13556 test cases, of which
       10 caused framework failures
    10486 were skipped

     2954 expected passes
       47 had missing libraries
       36 expected failures
        0 unexpected passes
       33 unexpected failures

Unexpected failures:
    ../../libraries/base/tests/IO        openFile003 [bad stdout] (normal)
    ../../libraries/process/tests        3994 [bad exit code] (threaded1)
    ../../libraries/process/tests        process007 [bad stdout] (normal)
    ../../libraries/unix/tests           3816 [bad exit code] (normal)
    ../../libraries/unix/tests           user001 [bad stdout] (normal)
    ../../libraries/unix/tests/libposix  posix002 [bad exit code] (normal)
    ../../libraries/unix/tests/libposix  posix005 [bad stdout] (normal)
    cabal/cabal01                        cabal01 [bad exit code] (normal)
    cabal/cabal03                        cabal03 [bad exit code] (normal)
    cabal/cabal04                        cabal04 [bad exit code] (normal)
    lib/integer                          IntegerConversionRules [bad
stderr] (normal)
    lib/integer                          T7041 [bad stderr] (normal)
    lib/integer                          integerConstantFolding [bad
exit code] (normal)
    perf/haddock                         haddock.Cabal [stat too good]
(normal)
    perf/haddock                         haddock.base [stat too good]
(normal)
    perf/haddock                         haddock.compiler [stat too
good] (normal)
    plugins                              plugins01 [bad exit code] (normal)
    plugins                              plugins02 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    plugins                              plugins03 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    rts                                  exec_signals [bad exit code]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly01 [exit code non-0]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly02 [exit code non-0]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly03 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly04 [exit code non-0]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly05 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly06 [exit code non-0]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly07 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly08 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly09 [stderr mismatch]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              ImpSafeOnly10 [exit code non-0]
(normal)
    safeHaskell/check/pkg01              safePkg01 [bad exit code] (normal)
    simplCore/should_compile             T5658b [bad exit code] (normal)
    simplCore/should_compile             T5776 [bad exit code] (normal)