Cloud Haskell and network latency issues with -threaded

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 8 06:10:36 CET 2013

Hey folks,

The latency changes sound relevant to some work on the scheduler I'm doing;
is there a place I can see the changes?

Thanks,
Edward

Excerpts from Simon Peyton-Jones's message of Wed Feb 06 10:10:10 -0800 2013: