ANNOUNCE: GHC version 7.6.2

Jens Petersen juhp at
Sat Feb 2 07:04:12 CET 2013

On 30 January 2013 02:25, Ian Lynagh <ian at> wrote:
> The GHC Team is pleased to announce a new patchlevel release of GHC,

Thank you for the release!

I have done test scratch builds for Fedora 19 Rawhide:

Due to the Haskell Platform schedule being out of sync with Fedora's,
we will probably first see ghc-7.6 in a Fedora release towards the end of
this year.

ps Note the above builds do not have auto-generated library
and will disappear within a week. The "bootstrap" src rpm is also available
from [106MB]
which along with
can generate correct dependencies for ghc-pkg-7.6.

pps Just wish the source tarball was a bit smaller! (~80% is mingw64)