Using old code generator

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 12 12:32:36 CEST 2013

I believe that the old codegen is gone altogether.

Please add to the ticket to say that it blocks compilation of a particular package (with instructions for how to reproduce). Is this an important package?

Someone should just fix the codegen!  Any volunteers?  Simon left some breadcrumbs and I'm sure would help.

Simon