Kind Demotion

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 17 05:12:37 CEST 2012

If you squint at it the right way, TypeRep looks like such a type *. I believe José Pedro Magalhães is working on a revision to the definition of TypeRep incorporating kind polymorphism, etc., but the current TypeRep might work for you.

Your idea intersects various others I've been thinking about/working on. What's the context/application?

Thanks,
Richard