recent changes to hsc2hs break wrapping c++

Evan Laforge qdunkan at
Sun Sep 9 08:53:52 CEST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:16 AM, Simon Marlow <marlowsd at> wrote:
> Ok, I buy that it's useful to be able to do this.  I suggest you make a
> ticket and describe the problem.  Is it possible you'd be able to make a
> patch to fix it too?

So I finally got around to taking a look at this.  Sorry it's been so
long, it's too easy to put things off when you just have to keep using
the old version.

Anyway, it turns out it's a trivial fix.  I created and ticket and
added a patch at