Using GHC.TypeLits and singletons

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:50:08 CET 2012

You do recall correctly; they are supposed to work together. We discovered that they didn't a few weeks ago. Iavor has updated his implementation of TypeLits in HEAD. I still have to update singletons, which I will now do. Expect this update later today. In the meantime, make sure you have a version of libraries/base pulled in the last 13 days, as you will need the updated TypeLits.

Richard