UHC-like JavaScript backend in GHC

J. Stutterheim j.stutterheim at me.com
Tue Nov 13 20:34:06 CET 2012

One of the main reasons we didn't do this with UHC was that we had to focus on more elementary parts of the FFI/RTS first: dynamic/wrapper imports, object interaction, etc. I must admit that I forgot the exact reasons for not converting between the types automatically, after we had finished with the first bit, though..