Haddock problems with Haskell-Platform2012.2.0.0

Katsutoshi Itoh cutsea110 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:00:11 CEST 2012

Thanks for your information.
I was able to understand I've seen the ticket.
The `ghc-pkg check' has checked the existing of haddock-interfaces and
haddock-html.
When we just install haskell-platform from tarball, these
documentations are not installed.
On the other hand, `ghc-pkg check' complains this situation.
The complains are just warning, but I feel these are inconsistent behavior.
But this has been fixed in debian, the haskell-platform is bad. isn't it?