[Haskell-beginners] GHC7.4.1 -> LLVM ->W64

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:02:42 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Alexander.Vladislav.Popov
<alexander.vladislav.popov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Haskellers,
>
> I want to build 64-bit Windows application.
> Will 64-bit mingw and compilation via LLVM help me?
> Who will shed light on it and lead me through darkened forest of my search?

If you're talking about using GHC to do this you might be better off
asking on the GHC-Users list (which I've CC'd, so I guess you've
already asked them!).

I know that folks were spending time on making GHC work for Win-64,
but I don't remember if it has shipped.

Antoine