[Haskell-cafe] Call to arms: lambda-case is stuck and needs your help

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:38:56 CEST 2012

Personally I don't see why everyone appears to prefer the syntax with
\ in it over just the obvious case section syntax which was originally
proposed.

case of { ... }

looks much better to me than

\case of { ... }

and the former makes sense to me as a simple extension of operator
sections to another part of the syntax.

Does anyone else agree?