Call to arms: lambda-case is stuck and needs your help

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:16:51 CEST 2012

If we're voting....

I think \of is all right, and multi-argument case could be handy,
which rules out using 'case of' for lambda case, because it's the
syntax for a 0-argument case:

    case of
      | guard1 -> ...
      | guard2 -> ...

Then multi-argument lambda case could use the comma syntax of
multi-argument case.

One thing I don't think makes sense in combination is \of with
0-arguments, since any desugaring of that is not going to involve and
actual lambda expression.

-- Dan