Records in Haskell

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Jan 20 15:51:05 CET 2012

Thank you Nils for those excellent links.

Yitz would like Agda's module/record setup which allows for multiple
modules in a single file.
Records are yet another local module.
The neat thing is, that like any module you can "open" it, or put it
into the scope of your current module for convenient use that avoids
the needs for qualifiers (see "Record opening example").
Johan, I think Agda's use of records might also be what you are getting at.