Records in Haskell - namespacing for fields

AntC anthony_clayden at
Sat Feb 18 01:30:38 CET 2012

>> Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj <at>> writes:
> >
> No! no! no! For records _don't_ put records in nested/sub-modules, and
_don't_ require them in separate modules (as currently). Here's how ...

I've put up my proposal for namespacein Records/fields in Haskell, as an extra
page linked from the Wiki.

Apologies for the rough-as-guts editting.