recent changes to hsc2hs break wrapping c++

Eugene Crosser crosser at average.org
Wed Feb 15 20:17:13 CET 2012

On 02/15/2012 09:59 PM, Evan Laforge wrote:

> Unfortunately, the result is I (apparently) can't use it now.  Here's
> how that happens:  The change was to remove the dependency on HsFFI.h.

Evan, *if* including HsFFI.h is the only thing you need, you might try to add
"-i HsFFI.h" to your hsc2hs rule.

The problem still stands because we cannot expect every module author to do the
same.

Disclaimer: I am in no way expert, what I am saying is a result of layman's
investigation and may be far off the mark.

Eugene