Updating commentary about PrimOps and codegen

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Sun Dec 23 22:45:11 CET 2012

Hi all,

I've been reading Commentary about PrimOps and code generation and I noticed that it is partially
outdated (e.g. references to old code gen files: compiler/codeGen/CgPrimOp.hs):

Would anyone be so kind to update these pages and possibly other pages about code generation, STG,
Cmm and related stuff? I've been trying to figure out how to add new PrimOps and having up to
date documentation would be most helpful.