Dynamic libraries by default and GHC 7.8

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:18:01 CET 2012

Would the SxS loader (with associated manifests, etc) work? I've used
it to support similar scenarios in a former job without any PE32
hacking. Unless things have changed recently, the APIs aren't super
well documented but they are supported and there are a handful of
tools for tracing the loader through various activation contexts.