Request for comments on proposal for literate programming using markdown

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at
Wed Aug 22 18:27:52 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Nicolas Frisby
<nicolas.frisby at> wrote:
> Maybe just try again in a separate thread? Perhaps under a pseudonym! :)

Whoa, just realized once again that email is tone-deaf. I meant that
'pseudonym' thing cheekily: just to help differentiate the proposal in
a silly way. In no way was it supposed to be insulting! Sorry for the

Also, for the record, I would like for markdown to be an option —
regardless of other practical considerations at the moment.  It might
also be attractive to web people as they check out Haskell.