Request for comments on proposal for literate programming using markdown

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:10:22 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Philip Holzenspies
<pkfh at st-andrews.ac.uk>wrote:

> Anyway, the point is a bit moot. It seems obvious that the proposal had
> very little support and has been withdrawn.

This might be a poor time for it with 7.6.1 around the corner.

That said, I would re-propose *with code* (i.e. a patch to ghc); it will be
easier for people to see what you are getting at that way, given all the
misunderstandings apparently running around loose.  It would also provide
concrete evidence of how ghc will be impacted.