#ifdef'd code in Printer.c

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:03:17 CEST 2011

For production debugging, I find printObj and friends to be rather useful...
and I wonder if it would be a good idea to make these part of the release
builds, instead of being relegated to -debug?

Alternatively, should these debugging functions be moved to a separate
library? I have some other heap debugging functions that I'd like to include
but they take a dependency on libxml2... which seems fine for hackage but
probably not the GHC RTS. I've investigated doing this from cabal-install
but there doesn't seem to be support for building libraries for the full RTS
build matrix (threaded/profiling/debugging).

-n