GHC, Clang & XCode 4.2

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:32:44 CEST 2011

A temporary workaround could be to not remove the Xcode 4.1 and install the new Xcode 4.2 in a different location. This is just a little disk space expensive, but I've experimented with success  this workaround with the last Xcode 4.2 developer seed.

Let me know if there are news about other issue.

Bye.

Luca.