Using extcore

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:30:28 CET 2011

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the extcore library only worked with
GHC versions less than 7. I don't have sufficiently good Internet
access to download 7.0.3 right now, but once I do, I'll see what's
going on. Just didn't want you to think your question had disappeared
into the aether :-)

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
“I cannot hide my anger to spare you guilt, nor hurt feelings, nor