Linker error

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:55:02 CET 2011

Thanks.
My problem is that I can't downgrade Xcode and trying to reinstall the Haskell Platform 2010.2.0.0, I've found out that many packages are missing (i.e. IO doesn't exist any more). So in this moment I haven't a working Haskell Platform. Too bad.

Another strange thing is that I have in my /usr/lib the library crt1.10.5.o. So why is ghc unable to find it? Xcode 4 has just add in /usr/lib the new library crt1.10.6.o, without removing the old one.

I hope that a new fixed Haskell platform will be released as soon as possible.

Luca.