ghc-7.0.2 on macports wanted

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Thu Mar 10 14:50:11 CET 2011

Dear All,

we would appreciate a ghc-7.0.2 distribution package via macports,
because we intend to make macports packages based on ghc and gtk+2.0.

Libraries from the Haskell-Platform would be nice, too.

Was macports given up?

Via "port pkg" we want to create binary mac packages, however, these
packages are only very basic in that they cannot be uninstalled and do
not know about their dependencies. Therefore I would also like how to
create proper distribution packages. (links are welcome)

Thanks Christian