help

Simon Sin ssx106 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:40:23 CET 2011

Hi! I'm new to Haskell.  Following someone's notes, I was doing this
"doubleMe x = x + x".  I did this two days ago and it worked.  But I try to
do it today, I got an error "parse error on input '=' ",
This is rather inconsistent and should not happen in a computer compiler
(i.e. day one works, day second not work) This comes up in both cases:
 This happened to both my Win XP and my Ubuntu 10.10 PC.  Thank you very
much.  Cheers.  Simon.